1. About Us
2. Collection and Use of Personal Information
Acquisition of Personal Information
We will collect and use personal information in a lawful and appropriate manner to the extent necessary for the conduct of our business.
Purpose of Use
We will use personal information for the following purposes and to the extent necessary for the purposes of use, except as otherwise required by laws and regulations.
- Personal information of customers:
- Provision of our services and products
- Development of our new services and products
- Communication regarding our services and product offerings
- Responding to inquiries, requests, etc.
- Personal information of our employees, etc. (all directors, officers, employees, and all other persons engaged in the business of the Company, as well as persons who were engaged in such business in the past (retired employees). The same shall apply hereinafter.):
- Business communication to current employees
- Management of equipment and facilities
- Transfer, evaluation, commendation, disciplinary action, and other personnel management
- Labor management
- Management of wages, bonuses, retirement benefits, and corporate pensions
- Education and training
- Benefits administration
- Safety and hygiene management, and health management
- Administration of employment insurance and social insurance
- Operations in accordance with tax and social security, and other laws and regulations
- Related or incidental operations to the above
- Personal information of job applicants:
- Operations related to employee recruitment, employment selection, job offers, notification of assignment decisions, and other operations incidental thereto
- To provide information and accept applications for various types of information related to the Company’s recruitment activities (seminars, events, company information sessions, information on the Site, etc.)
- Conducting employment selection and administrative work such as communication related thereto
- Information on medical checkups at the time of hiring and on the procedures for onboarding, etc.
- Analysis and review of ways to proceed with and improve the efficiency of future recruitment and selection
- Other operations related to or incidental to the above
- We may share personal information with our group companies as follows:
- Scope of joint use:
- Our group companies (currently GITAI Japan, Inc. and GITAI USA Inc.)
- Purpose of use by the person using the information:
- Purposes described in the above “Purposes of Use”
- Items of personal information to be jointly used:
- Customer personal information:
- Personal information, such as e-mail addresses, that we collect about customers for the purposes described in the above “Purposes of Use”.
- Personal information of employees, etc.:
- Personal information that we collect about employees for the purposes described in the above “Purposes of Use”.
- Personal information of job applicants:
- Information we collect about job applicants for the purposes described in the above “Purposes of Use”.
- Company name and address and name of representatives responsible for personal information management:
- Company Name: GITAI Japan, Inc.
- For the company addresses and names of the representatives, please check https://gitai.tech/en/company/.
In the course of providing products and services to our customers, we may outsource a part of our business and provide personal information to the outsourced companies within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In such cases, we will enter into a contract with the subcontractor regarding the handling of personal information, and will appropriately manage and supervise the subcontractor.
We may transfer your personal information to countries or regions outside of your country of residence (including transfer from GITAI Japan, Inc. to GITAI USA Inc.). The country or region to which we transfer your personal information may not have the same level of protection for personal information as the country in which you reside.
- When we provide the personal information of residents of Japan to third parties such as businesses outside of Japan, we will do so based on your consent, except in the following cases:
- When the third party is located in a country that is stipulated by law as having a personal information protection system of a level equivalent to that of Japan; or
- Where the third party has established a system necessary for the third party to continuously take measures equivalent to those taken by business operators handling personal information in Japan.
In the case of (2) above, we will take necessary and appropriate measures to ensure the continued implementation of the corresponding measures by the third party.
Information on the region where the data processing will take place
Personal information collected by us is processed in Japan and the United States. The processing of the data which we hold is based on the policies defined in this document and the laws of Japan and the United States.
Management of Personal Information
When we receive your personal information, we will manage it appropriately and take necessary security control measures to prevent leakage, loss, falsification, etc.
Please contact the following office for requests for disclosure, correction, suspension of use, etc., or if you have any inquiries or complaints. Please note that a fee (1,000 yen per case) will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
(Contact for inquiries and complaints)
3. Use of this Site
We collect information that you provide to us by filling out forms on the Site, contacting us, submitting comments or questions to us, communicating with us through third party social media sites*, and other methods (including through other agents or social media sites by job applicants).
- In addition, when you access or use the Site, we automatically collect the following information
- Log Information: We collect log information regarding your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and pages viewed before moving to the Site, etc.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, such as hardware model, operating system, version, and device identifier.
*We may obtain information about you from other sources (including publicly available sources). For example, when you communicate with us through social media sites, we may obtain information from your interactions with such social media sites, such as your name and the profile information you provide to us, in accordance with the procedures set forth by such sites.
Embedded Content from Other Sites
The posts on this site contain embedded content (e.g., videos, images, posts, etc.). Embedded content from other sites will be displayed in the same manner as if you had visited those sites.
Data Sharing Destination/Data Storage Period
Once you have filled out the form, your information and metadata will be retained indefinitely. Please refer to the above “2. Collection and Use of Personal Information” if you wish to delete your personal information.
Please refer to the above “2. Collection and Use of Personal Information” regarding the handling of personal information in connection with the use of this website.