As the global space race has heated up in recent years, the demand for task execution in space is also growing rapidly.
GITAI applies the general-purpose autonomous space robotics technology, know-how, and experience to develop extra-vehicular robotics (EVR) that can execute docking, repair, and maintenance tasks for On-Orbit Servicing (OOS) or conduct various activities for lunar exploration and lunar base construction.
In 2040, GITAI will be an equal partner with the world’s leading space launch companies providing affordable and safe means of labor to build space colonies and cities on the Moon and Mars.
The Project Manager will be responsible for interfacing and collaborating between the engineering team and all the stakeholders to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
We are looking for people to join GITAI who are as excited as we are to bring our robotics capability to the space industry in the US market.
1. Coordinate with the client on specifications, price, delivery date, quality standards, and other conditions based on the client’s requirements, GITAI’s technology roadmap, and assets.
2. Define and manage scope, create a work breakdown structure (WBS), and gather requirements.
3. Work with the engineering and management team in GITAI to create, manage, and track development schedules.
4. Plan and estimate costs, and determine budgets.
5. Direct and manage all work for the project such as defining requirements, and report progress status of R&D, Testing, and Delivery.
6. Participate in team-building and company-growth activities including strategic planning, sales training, customer marketing efforts, and customer care.
1. 5+ years of industry experience with technical background in either EE or ME.
2. Experience in managing client projects.
3. Experience in launching hardware to space.
4. Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills.
5. Experience in setting up and maintaining project schedules and work breakdown structures for complex hardware development projects.
6. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
【Recommended skills and experiences】
1. Experience working in the space or robotics industry.
Location and Position Type
Torrance, CA/ Full time
Medical, dental, vision, basic, and supplemental life insurance.
Please submit your resume and portfolio (e.g. pdf slides that explains the products or / and projects you have worked on)
This position is subject to compliance with U.S. export control requirements including EAR and ITAR.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas for this position.
GITAI USA Inc. is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.