With the recent intensification of the global space race, the demand for task execution in space is rapidly increasing.
GITAI applies the general-purpose autonomous space robotics technology, know-how, and experience to develop extra-vehicular robotics (EVR) that can execute docking, repair, and maintenance tasks for On-Orbit Servicing (OOS) or conduct various activities for lunar base construction and exploration.
In 2040, GITAI will be an equal partner with the world’s leading space launch companies providing affordable and safe means of labor to build cities and space colonies on the moon and Mars.
The Avionics Assembly Technician supports electrical engineers and assists with the day-to-day management of GITAI’s R&D and production.
1. Wire harness manufacturing
a. Wire harness manufacturing based on wiring diagrams, schematics, and layout drawings
2. Mechatronics components assembly
a. Fastening of components
b. Soldering and desoldering
● 2+ years of experience in an engineering related field
● Ability to understand schematics, wiring diagrams, layout drawings, mechanical diagrams, circuit layouts, and list of components
● Experience in operating basic measurement equipment (oscilloscope, power supply, digital multimeter, etc.)
● High school diploma or GED, Bachelor’s degree preferred
● Applicants must pass a proficiency test for soldering and crimping operations
● Experience as an engineer in aerospace or equivalent high reliability field
Location and Position Type
Torrance, CA/ Full time
Medical, dental, vision, basic, and supplemental life insurance.
This position is subject to compliance with U.S. export control requirements including EAR and ITAR.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is legally authorized to work in the United States. We are not able to sponsor visas for this position.
GITAI USA Inc. is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.